Meatless Monday is an organization promoting going meatless for at least one day of the week. It’s good for the Mother Earth and the animals especially. I am happy to participate in the movement with my veggie recipes 🙂
This weekend I’ve created this super tasty broccoli soup.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 packet frozen broccoli or 1 big head fresh broccoli
- 2 Arabian courgette or 1 long green zucchini
- 1 cube Vegetable stock
- Basil leaves
- Sautée the cut carrots and celery on the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock the zucchini and the broccoli and cook until the veggies are tender. Add a few basil leaves, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend all to make it creamy.
Serve with more basil leaves. The basil gives the soup a really nice flavour.