I am not a fan of spicy food and curry. However I love coconut, had some butternut at home, so I’ve started to experiment and came up with this yummy recipe.
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cube organic vegetable stock - 150 ml
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Half tsp Celtic sea salt
- Few spinach leaves
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- Handful of dried raisin
- Sesame seed to garnish
- Stir fry squash cubes and onion on the coconut oil for 3-4 minutes
- Add curry powder
- Add veggie stock, coconut milk and ginger and cook until the butternut is tender.
- Add spinach leaves, raisin at the end.
- Salt to taste and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Enjoy it preferably with brown rice.
Do you like curry? Any favorite not too spicy versions?