Coming back from holidays we didn’t have much in our fridge. I only had to buy some leeks for this simple soup.
- 1 leek
- 500g frozen peas
- 1 cube organic vegetable stock
- ½ tsp red paprika powder (preferably Hungarian)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Clean and slice the leeks.
- Sauté them on the coconut oil in a pot.
- Add some water, the peas and the veggie stock.
- Cook until the peas are tender. It shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes.
- Once ready, blend with a hand blender adding the paprika to it.
- Add some salt and pepper if you like.