I’ve been experimenting in the kitchen to develop a vegan burger patty recipe and came up with this simple, few ingredients one. You can freeze them too and bake them later.
- 2 cups organic white bean (soaked for 12 hours)
- 1 carrot – cooked with the beans for the last 20 minutes
- ¼ onion diced
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- Handful of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cilantro/coriander
- Spices of your choice
- Soak the beans overnight. Drain water and cook them until tender. Add the peeled and diced carrot for the last 20 minutes.
- Puree the mix
- Add onion, nutritional yeast, coriander, seeds and spices and combine well
- Create patties
- Sprinkle some coconut oil or grape seed oil on a baking sheet and bake until the patties are golden brown
For the Avocado aioli I’ve used Kimberly Snyder’s recipe as a base: