If you read my blog, you’ve seen that most of my recipes are vegetarian, vegan or raw. In support of the Meatless Monday (www.meatlessmonday.com) movement, I will be posting every Monday one of my meatless creations 🙂
Let’s see. I think I have managed to perfect this pattie recipe with lentils. It is soft, moist and yummy. Just the way I like it. Hope you will too 🙂
- 250g red lentils
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro/coriander or parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp black and 1 white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp gluten free crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- Cook the lentils until they are tender. Let it cool down and mix in all the other ingredients.
- Form patties and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes around 11-12 patties.
Enjoy and let me know how yours turned out to be!