The other day I had a delicious flour-less zucchini brownie at Sophie’s Café Dubai and wanted to re-create it as soon as possible 🙂 I’ve used this recipe as a base. It’s simple and yumm!
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter or almond butter. You can even make your own
- 1½ cup of grated and chopped zucchini. I used a shredder and then chopped it up into really small pieces.
- ⅓ cup of raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of raw cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven at 175 Celsius (350 F)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake 30 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean -- you have to keep checking the center of the pan for the brownies to set up, so the time will depend on your oven.
- Cool completely, cut into squares or slices, and enjoy!
Mine came out semi-moist so for a moister brownie I will add some more zucchini next time.